enable_page_level_ads: trueblob:https://www.google.com/32a5de50-575e-4e0c-b26e-787f783b2d8f }); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-4786430280078970", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Edmore Mbuzana Mlambo: TIME TO WORK HARD AND MAKE EASY MONEY expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured post

Of Consensus, Democracy and Confusion

  Where is the democracy in the CCC outfit?? The election is a democratic process of choosing a person to get into public office. The proces...

Wednesday 17 December 2014

TIME TO WORK HARD AND MAKE EASY MONEY

I am the type of person who never gives up easily. I will always have my way around a problem and my friends when they are facing a problem or a in a spot…they always consult me. I am not a very intelligent person but I am resourceful and I am always trying out new ideas.
I have a knack of turning problems into challenges, and if I have no immediate solution I like riding the challenges. I ride on challenges the way a surfer rides the waves of the sea….the higher the wave, the more exciting the ride always turn out to be.

BACKGROUND

I have raised three kids, not on my own I must confess. I have worked as a civil servant juggling part time as a business consultant and an entrepreneur. I ran bottle stores and a network of reseller for my services and I do enjoy pure hard work and responsibilities that goes with it.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FAILURE

I will not bother you with my numerous failures in my fifty year plus life. I am here to sell myself as a life coach, a mentor and a business consultant. I have assisted people around me by forming companies and giving guidance on how to run their companies. This is what I do and I find it very exciting when my projects come on line and my clients are happy.

WHAT DO I DO AND WHY??

I register companies and sell shelf companies. I have sold over five hundred companies and assisted people grow their organization by offering business management services, taxation and accounting services.
 I have a network of business and financial experts who I subcontract for a commission. My network can work on any project. I now invite you to join my network free and start earning money. I will do the hard work for you! All you need is to find a client and make easy money.

I BELIEVE IN EMPOWERING PEOPLE!!!!

I now want to allow people around me THAT INCLUDES YOU, to make money and empower communities around you by becoming a reseller of my services. I need YOU to make money for yourself and me. I believe in YOU and I believe that you need to develop your community and people around you. This is your FREE opportunity to do just that.

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED IN THIS NETWORK?

You do not need any formal training to become a reseller of my services. You do not need any upfront fees to be a reseller of my services. What you need is an email address where I can send you my reseller kit. The reseller kit will have all that you require to sell my services.
 I will do the hard work that is all the paperwork for you and deliver the company to the client.
You will deduct your commission when you sell and forward to me the balance and I will take over the company registration process as soon I receive the details of the client.

HOW DO YOU BECOME A RESELLER?


Register now on my blog so that I sent you the reseller kit FREE of charge.  My Blog is www.edmorembuzanamlambo.blogspot.com and should you need further assistance you can call me on +263773037230 or visit any of the reseller point which are listed in the reseller kit.  You can also email me on embuzana@gmail.com .Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment