enable_page_level_ads: trueblob:https://www.google.com/32a5de50-575e-4e0c-b26e-787f783b2d8f }); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({ google_ad_client: "ca-pub-4786430280078970", enable_page_level_ads: true }); Edmore Mbuzana Mlambo: MY LAST BLOG OF THE YEAR AND MY RESOLUTIONS FOR 2015 expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Featured post

Of Consensus, Democracy and Confusion

  Where is the democracy in the CCC outfit?? The election is a democratic process of choosing a person to get into public office. The proces...

Tuesday 30 December 2014

MY LAST BLOG OF THE YEAR AND MY RESOLUTIONS FOR 2015

BLOGGING FUN

I want to make this my final blog for 2014! I have had frustrations and plain old fun on this blog. I am not social media expert but I have learnt as I blog. I have had some positive feedback, tonnes of criticism and plenty of awesome moments.

BLOGGING A LOT

 Now almost 900 viewers or should I call them visitors later I have written on all subjects and topics I liked. I have written about farming, genocide in Zimbabwe committed by Rhodesian forces, praised Robert Mugabe land reform, Zimasset, sold my  business network services and even locked horns with  two very big companies on their pricing policies and customer care.

BLOGGING ACROSS BORDERS

I have heard visitors on my blog from around the world and I have wondered why people have interest in my blog. I have seen some country flags on my feedjit counter that I have never seen in my very long fifty years on this planet. I am now ready to sell my ideas, my services on this blog and enjoy myself while doing it. I have a resolution for 2015—I am going to blog more and have some good clean fun while I am at it too!

BLOGGING MONEY

I have met some very good people on my blog and someone even promised me that he could make my blog into a +Huffington Post- for a fee of course. You know- Huffington Post, that blog that went on and made millions of dollars. I have had people who read my blog and advised me to quit blogging- what a cheek lot. I have a new resolution for 2015—I am going to blog more and earn more.

BLOGGING COMMON NONSENSE AND CENTS

My +Google adsense account got suspended on my first blog and I would not give up. I blogged on and as I blog now there is a credit on my account. It is not much but I did earn something from my blog and those who had the cheek to discourage me can go hang. I did tell everyone I blogged about common nonsense and I love it! I have a resolution for 2015- I am going to blog more, make more money and have more fun.
Finally I would like to thank the likes of  people at +Google ,+Jeff Bullas, +Tanya Aliza, Tendai weSmoko and my awesome EMMIN Consult network team of resellers. Thank you and let’s get into 2015 in a big way.


(c) Edmore Mbuzana Mlambo 2014 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment